Terms of Service
If you have questions you may contact us or use our FAQ page.
1. We do not accept payment to add songs to our playlist. We only accept follows and likes as support of the playlist you want to list on.
2. We only accept songs that fit the playlists.
3. We do not guarantee your song will be accepted.
4. We will do our best to play your song on the requested playlist or other playlist. If we like the song but it doesn’t fit any existing playlist, we most likely share it on our social media instead of playing it on a playlist.
5. We try to review all songs within 7 working days from the date of submission, depending on backlog.
6. We do accept songs or blog post that are disrespectful, hateful, or include inappropriate language. Please keep it clean.
7. We do not accept song submission via email or social media. You must submit your song using the online submission form associated with the playlist that matches the song you are submitting.
8. If you wish to edit a blog post, you need to contact us. We reserve the right to offer blog post editing in the future.
9. We reserve the right to reject any information, song, or blog post.
10. We will never take credit for anyone else work. However, we do reserve the right to share any submitted information on social media. Social media sharing is only done to promote music.
11. When a song is accepted, we reserve the right to remove the song at a later date or move it to another playlist. This is done rarely, but it may happen. When we move songs to a different playlist, those changes are reflected in our twitter feed.
Subscription and Paid Website Submissions
Rules; Before submitting music you should know:
I want to be upfront and tell you we do not accept music that is extremist viewpoint, hate-filled, overuse of explicit language including sexual terms, violences of any type, extremely disrespectful to women and/or gang-related, gang looking images or gangbanger.
Sure, I love to listen to love/hate songs and revenge hate songs but not if they are extremely violent towards someone. I also love a good drinking song or partying in a bar. I don’t care if a song has a story that includes a gun or someone dies in a song but there needs to be a reason besides. No just killing people including the police.
In general, I will not allow a blog post or blog post song that is just someone screaming about who they hate, who want to hurt, how they are going to hurt them and/or every other word is explicit language.
We feel music should be enjoyable, emotional, have meaning, be relaxing or be fun. If that is not you, you are in the wrong place. If this is you, please submit your music …. We love helping Indie Musicians!!!
All indie music we hear on this website, a playlist or social media could end up on a playlist or blog however we never change to review music for any Spotify or other types of playlists.
Since you have been warned, we do not offer a refund on rejected our blog post or playlists submission.
Questions may by using our contact form. We do not accept songs via our contact form
All information, including your email address, is kept private. We never sell, trade, or give away information. We only use the information as attended for the purposes of the Curators Playlist website.
If you have questions about submitting your song or blog post, or about a song or blog post that you have already submitted, please contact Kimberly. Although she is the office manager at Wardco Studios, Curators Playlist is her personal project. However, all decisions are made by Kimberly. All decisions are final, and those decisions are not associated with Wardco Studios.