Lyrics Blog. – Submit Lyrics
Nowadays, people are unwilling to express their true feelings as they are afraid of becoming vulnerable. Also, because of pressure by the mainstream media, people are sometimes too focused on the physical side of relationships and do not care about what matters the most: feelings and being human and kind (basically, what’s inside our minds). This song criticises the overrated physical side of superficial relationships.read more
Lyrics in blog post – Angels, Don’t Weep has been added to Currently Featured at Curators Playlist playlist.read more
First single from the forthcoming EP, An Imperfect Cadence of Gloom and Ennui. Our Man Stan tells the story of an ordinary young man whose life is upended in an accident, and who is ultimately let down by a system stripped to its bare bones by so-called “austerity” measures.read more
Steps to Submit Lyrics and/or Track
1. Click the Spotify button and a new small window will open.
2. Click Follow and Like blue button.
3. Click the Submit Your Song blue button
4. You will be taken to a form to submit your song and optional blog post.
5. Your song will be review and in most cases added to our playlist.